Terms and Conditions
OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL 11:59 PM (GMT) ON 16/06/2023
Terms and Conditions:
1. This giveaway offer (“Offer”) is to see your testimonial about what Mike Gayle’s writing means to you printed in the anniversary paperback of My Legendary Girlfriend, ISBN 9781399716079. 5 winners, chosen at random, will additonally win a proof copy of A Song of Me & You in a limited edition slipcase.
2. This Offer is open from 11am GMT on 17th May 2023 and closes at 11:59pm GMT on 16th June 2023. Entries received outside these times will not qualify for the Offer.
3. To be eligible for inclusion, join the ‘A Song of Mike & You’ Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2343243712516793), share the A Song of Me & You animation (https://www.facebook.com/100000830883637/videos/5974380335938643/) to your Facebook or Instagram timeline, and post your memory of Mike’s writing as a comment on this post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2343243712516793/posts/2400452293462601/
5. The Company will not contact or include the names of anyone who provides incomplete information or for emails lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
6. The Company reserves the right to alter the Offer or cancel the Offer without notice but will try to avoid creating undue disappointment.
7. All rights to the ‘Mike memories’ are reserved by The Company and is not for publication or further dissemination in any format or territory.
8. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running this Offer and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice (https://www.hodder.co.uk/information/privacy.page) It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the Offer and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the offer. “Personal Data” means names of people and other details provided by them (e.g. email address) for the Offer. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties.
9. By submitted your entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. This Offer is being organised by Hodder and Stoughton, Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (the “Company”)
Mike Gayle: emotions you'll never forget, stories you'll want to share
Helen and Ben parted as heartbroken 18-year-olds and went their very separate ways.
Twenty years later, mother-of-two-teenagers Helen is still in Manchester, a part-time primary teacher, stunned by the behaviour of her love-rat husband. In an old T shirt and scruffy jeans, she feels at the lowest point in her life.
And suddenly, impossibly, Ben is standing on her doorstep. Tired maybe, lonely even, but clearly still the world-famous, LA-based multi-millionaire rockstar he has become.
Can you ever go back?
For Helen and Ben, so much has happened in the years between. But just to sit in the kitchen for a while and talk - that would be nice.
Before the world comes crashing in.
Friendship, love, heartache and hope collide in this unforgettable emotional journey, from the author of Half A World Away.
'The escapist pageturner of the summer' The Sunday Times
Your favourite writers are already falling in love with this story . . .
'Moving, uplifting, unforgettable. Mike always writes from the heart and creates stories we fall in love with' Lisa Jewell
'Full of relatable characters and as Mike takes us on a journey through all their high and lows and we're with them every step of the way . . . A wonderful story' Ruth Hogan
'Poignant. Powerful. Beautiful' Milly Johnson
'Funny, real and unexpected, a story that will keep you hooked to the very last page' Alexandra Potter
Fans love this new story . . .
'I've always been a fan of Mike's books BUT this one is my absolute favourite'⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Mike writes so well and creates the best, most memorable characters'⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Had me absolutely gripped'⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Outstanding. Loved it and devoured every page'⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐