My cover reveal happened! Very excited, had to share. Hope you love it, it so looks like me!
Hello, world! Here I am, blogging!
Why? Because I have a book coming out, and my publisher told me I had to. So I thought I’d start with a post about the book I am writing.
If you can relate to any of the following, then hopefully you will enjoy reading it. It comes out March 2022 – get it in your diaries!
● Do you feel like everyone has their life figured out apart from you?
● Are double carbs one of the few joys in your life right now?
● Do you spend an unhealthy amount of time fantasising about your dream life?
● Have you sought happiness in the arms of another? (Be honest)
● Have you ever had to hide a tinny in your underwear drawer?
● Do you feel like you’re living a double life?
● Have you sat through yet another boring date wondering what to have for dinner?
● Do you live for the weekend?
● If you met your uni friends now, would you choose to be friends with them?
● Do you sometimes feel sad for no reason and find it difficult to get out of bed?
If you ticked one or more of these boxes, don’t worry. In the words of the seminal 1997 hit by one hit wonders Olive, you’re not alone.
Disclaimer: Sunny is a fictional character, created by Sukh Ojla. This fictional blog is run by Hodder & Stoughton. However, if you fall for her as much as we have, you can pre-order Sunny here.