Simple strategies for bringing out the best in boys
In Calmer Easier Happier Boys, parenting expert Noel Janis-Norton explains simple strategies for the unique challenges of raising motivated, cooperative and confident boys.
Using the foolproof techniques Noel has developed over many years of working with families, parents can get back in charge. Living with boys can become calmer, easier and happier.
This useful and highly readable book tackles:
– Self-reliance and common sense
– Concentration and impulse control
– Defiance, disrespect or aggression
– Social skills and peer relationships
– Dependency on electronics
– Homework and academic success
– Empathy and consideration for others
– Helping around the home
Full of practical suggestions and techniques that work, Calmer Easier Happier Boys will help you to transform your relationship with your sons.
What parents of boys say after using the Calmer Easier Happier Parenting strategies: ‘I’m so proud of the young man he’s become, caring, hard-working, confident.’ ‘He suddenly seemed more grow-up.’ ‘The turnaround was almost like a miracle! It felt like we had a life again’