Sceptre Newsletter Sign Up Competition: Win a signed, hardback proof of Utopia Avenue by David Mitchell
This is a prize draw for a signed signed, hardback proof of Utopia Avenue by David Mitchell. To enter, please sign up to the Sceptre Newsletter here: https://bit.ly/SceptreNewsletter
- The winner will be selected at random from the sign ups received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Hodder, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 8th May 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 26th June 2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition. The winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the competition closing.
- The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 13 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- More than one entry is not allowed. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.hodder.co.uk/landingpage/hachette/privacy-policy/
- It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the Winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor Hachette UK Distribution Limited to enable the prize(s) to be sent.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.