Over 100 recipes from simple to showstopping bakes and cakes
Bake like you're in the tent - from the comfort of your own home.
Make brilliant bakes at home with this companion cookbook to the 2016 series. This essential baking book of recipes from the Great British Bake Off team is appropriate for any level of expertise. Each chapter includes favourite classics with a twist, recipes with simple ingredients to create something adventurous, and showstoppers that will guarantee you're crowned Star Baker in your own home.
Inspired by Paul and Mary's words of wisdom and advice to the Bakers, this year's official companion to the series is the perfect way to start baking like The Great British Bake Off - at home.
* Recipes from the Bakers of 2016, including the finalists
* Mary and Paul's technical challenges
* Easy to follow, step by step baking instructions
* Written to help you develop skills and bring out your creativity
* Beautiful photography to help you visualize your bake
* Clear advice on equipment, ingredients and quantities
* Recipes highlighted for 'free-from' diets and special ingredients
Linda Collister knows how to bake - she trained at L'Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris and Le Cordon Bleu in London, and is the author of The Great British Bake Off: How to Bake (the