Can you help the very best stories reach millions of readers?
Bookouture is the UK’s fastest growing digital publisher of commercial fiction. We are only six years old but we have grown rapidly every year and have now sold over 25 million books to readers worldwide. 2019 is a particularly exciting year of expansion for us as we establish a new publishing team. To keep up this incredible rate of growth, we need only the best talent…
- You will be a keen and wide-ranging reader, with an insight into which books work and why, looking for your first or second role in publishing.
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills, the ability to prioritise a busy workload, and a meticulous eye for detail.
- You will love using data to enhance creativity, and challenging and changing the way things are done.
- We offer flexible working for all staff, whatever your circumstances. This includes the opportunity to work from home for several days per week along with flexible hours to fit your life.
- Bookouture is a dynamic working environment, where your ideas will be heard.
- We are a fun and sociable workplace where there is always lots going on.
- You will be part of a fast-growing company, with the opportunities for career progression that offers.
We are committed to creating a company as diverse as the readers we reach and encourage applications from all ages, faiths, ethnicities, genders and sexualities as well as those from varied socio-economic, regional and cultural backgrounds.
If you have the talent to succeed in a fast-paced, commercial and creative digital business, we want to hear from you. Your skills and potential are more important than the publishing experience that you have.
For more details and a full job description, please click here.
Salary range: £22,500–£30,000 plus 10% bonus
Closing date: Thursday 11 July