‘Words are a big deal. They are containers for power. I believe that our words can increase or decrease our level of joy. They can affect the answers to our prayers and have a positive or negative effect on our future.’
Joyce Meyer shows us how the words we use shape our well-being and that choosing the right ones could change our lives for the better! In CHANGE YOUR WORDS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE Joyce provides a series of guidelines for making sure that our words are constructive, healthy, healing and used to good effect. Topics include:
– The impact of words
– How to tame your tongue
– When to talk and when not to talk
– Speaking faith and not fear
– The corrosion of complaints
– Do you really have to give your opinion?
– The importance of keeping your word
– The power of speaking God’s word
In a ‘Dictionary of God’s Word’ at the end of the book, Joyce recommends dozens of scripture verses to read out loud as one way of using and claiming healing words.