How To Get From Tired To Inspired
By Tricia Woolfrey
Ultimate Energy is full of instant and long-term energy boosts that are practical and easy to implement. Covering mindfulness, resilience, positive psychology and exercise, the techniques will help you enjoy improved problem solving skills and richer relationships while enhancing your productivity and effectiveness.
INSTANT AND LONG-TERM ENERGY BOOSTS
When your energy's low it can feel like wading through treacle. Living with brain fog can make even the simplest task challenging. But you can overcome fatigue if you follow the simple strategies in this book. It covers everything you need to maximize your energy, strength and vitality in all areas of your life.
Discover how nutrition, exercise, mindfulness, resilience, positive inner talk, learning to say 'no' and much more, could help you. By the end you will be able to deal with all of life's challenges more easily and, better still, enjoy the good times more fully.
· Introduction - what is energy?
· Environment - how your surroundings energise or deplete you
· No - how that little word is going to free up a lot of energy
· Evolve - how to deal with setbacks so they empower you
· Restorers - understanding and managing your energy friends and foes
· Goals - the importance of focus for sustainable energy
· Inner talk - what you say to yourself can be a boost or a blow to your energy
· Zen - mindfulness as a calming energizer
· Exercise and Nutrition - the building blocks of good energy
· Rest and Relaxation - the importance of downtime to create more uptime
Tricia Woolfrey is an integrative coach and therapist - incorporating psychology, lifestyle and physiology into her work with individuals and teams. She has two businesses: one deals with the corporate world (PW Consulting Limited) providing executive and business coaching, specialising in performance, productivity and stress resilience. The second is Your Empowered Self, offering coaching, hypnotherapy and nutrition to individuals on a wide variety of issues. She is a proponent of the principle of the mind-body connection. She is based in Surrey and Harley Street, London and is a trainer, speaker and author.
- Other details
- Publication date:
14 Dec 2017
- Page count:
John Murray Learning