Job Interviews In A Week
How To Prepare For A Job Interview In Seven Simple Steps
By Alison Straw and Mo Shapiro
A dynamic collection of tools, techniques, and strategies that will help you succeed effortlessly whenever they go for an interview.
Job Interviews In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to success, giving you everything you need to know in just seven short chapters. From understanding the process, doing your research and making yourself memorable, to feeling confident, handling tough questions and knowing what to ask, you'll soon be on track for success.
This book introduces you to the techniques of interview success, giving you a thorough knowledge what you need to do to put in a great interview performance. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Job Interviews In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: Understand the interview process so you know what to expect.
- Monday: Do your research on the interview, the role and the organization so you can demonstrate your knowledge of their requirements.
- Tuesday: Discover what differentiates you to make yourself the memorable candidate.
- Wednesday: Prepare yourself for success to feel confident in the interview.
- Thursday: Respond skilfully and be prepared for interviewers' questions and exercises.
- Friday: Decide what questions you want to ask, to demonstrate being proactive.
- Saturday: Put it all together and know that you have done all you can towards your success.
ABOUT THE SERIES
In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers not just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.
Mo Shapiro, partner of INFORM T&C is a Master Practitioner in NLP and Coaching. She has an outstanding record as a communications and presentation skills coach & trainer and an international public speaker. Mo contributes regularly to all broadcast media, has authored Successful Interviewing and Neuro-linguistic Programming and co-authored Tackling Tough Interview Questions.
Alison Straw is an independent Consultant and Executive Coach. Her career has been devoted to helping individuals, groups and organisations develop. She is passionate about engaging and inspiring people and has worked with many senior executives supporting them in developing themselves, their careers and their organisations. She has co-authored Tackling Tough Interview Questions and Networking.
- Other details
- Publication date:
07 Apr 2016
- Page count: