By the end of this book you will be ready for your big negotiation. Other books only tell you what to do, but Teach Yourself Coach books accompany you every step of the way with their engaging and interactive Workbook Method.
By the end of this book you will have be ready to lead at a higher level:
Understand your negotiating style
Develop your weaknesses into strengths
Develop plans for key specific negotiations
Focus on results, not effort
Make a positive impact on your business
Other books help you talk the talk. The Teach Yourself Coach books helps you walk the walk.
Who are you?
* Anyone who wants to think more deeply about how they negotiate, to get better results
Where will this book take you?
* You will have new skills and knowledge, and be fully ready to use it in a specific negotiation
How does it work?
* A combination of practical tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises
When can you do it?
* In your own time, at your own pace
What else do you get?
* Access to free online videos and printable resources
Why Teach Yourself®?
* Teach Yourself books are trusted around the world and have helped sixty million people achieve their goals
Peter Fleming is a Chartered Fellow of both the Chartered Institute of Marketing and also the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, having been awarded an Oxford Master's in Human Resource Management. With significant retail experience in the UK (marketing and buying) and people development with a UK government agency, he established his own business consultancy group which provides structured learning projects in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.