By the end of this book, you will have started your own business. This handy guide will help you to:
- Evaluate yourself and your ideas
- Assemble your research and your team
- Raise the finances you need
- Manage and market your business
- Make a profit and stay sane!
Whilst, other books help you talk the talk, the Teach Yourself Coach books will help you walk the walk.
Who are you?
* Anyone who wants to start their own business
Where will this book take you?
* You will have started your own business by the end of the book
How does it work?
* A combination of practical, tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises
When can you do it?
* In your own time and at your own pace
What else do you get?
* Access to free downloadable resources
Why Teach Yourself®?
* Teach Yourself books are trusted around the world and have helped 60 million people achieve their goals
Carl Reader left school at 16 with an apprenticeship at a hairdressing firm. Aged 34, he now co-owns a successful, award-winning accountancy practice with £2 million turnover. He speaks regularly at entrepreneur events across the country, writes regularly for a number of business magazines, and is a qualified accountant.