The Memory Workbook: Teach Yourself
By Mark Channon
The practical way to the best results.
- Understand the core strategies for an effective memory and explore the real-life benefits
- Make the most of your social network with an improved memory for names, faces and
- Get smarter with numbers and increase your capacity to remember important facts and figures
- Be more confident with words, grow your vocabulary and remember quotes and key
- Improve your memory for learning a new language, music and lyrics, or dance steps
Do you want a better memory for directions, names and your shopping list? Do you want
to increase your performance at work with an improved memory for facts and figures,
better organisational skills and impressive presentations? Do you want to avoid
frustration and decrease anxiety with a memory you can rely on? This new Teach
Yourself Workbook accompanies you every step of the way, with diagnostic tools, goalsetting charts, practical exercises, and many more features ideal for people who want a more active style of learning. Specially created exercises will boost your memory to make you sharper and smarter in all areas of life.
This book includes information on:
Mark Channon has worked for over twenty years as a coach and trainer for memory improvement, working with major global organizations. He was a Grand Master of Memory in the 1995 World Memory Championships.
- Other details
- Publication date:
30 Aug 2013
- Page count: