This book is designed as a ten-step guide that will add ten (healthy, happy) years to your life. It offers sound advice on health and fitness issues, and will cover diet and relaxation, in addition to such emotional issues as happiness, love and spirituality. It is all based, not on guru driven theories of bizarre diets or exercise routine, but on common sense and positive thinking, twinned with information that is both practical and supported widely by the scientific and medical communities. The tone is positive and encouraging throughout; there are also plenty of opportunities for you to interact with the book through features such as quizzes, self-test boxes and exercises.
Teach Yourself - the world's leading learning brand - is relaunched in 2010 as a multi-platform experience that will keep you motivated to achieve your goals. Let our expert author guide you through this brand new edition, with personal insights, tips, energising self-tests and summaries throughout the book. Go online at www.teachyourself.com for tests, extension articles and a vibrant community of like-minded learners. And if you don't have much time, don't worry - every book gives you 1, 5 and 10-minute bites of learning to get you started.
* A flexible guide that will add ten happy and healthy years to your life
* Designed for readers of all ages, backgrounds and abilities - you make the changes you want to make, and you can make them now
* All the advice is based on scientific and medical research with plenty of wisdom and commonsense
* Not just about your health and fitness, this book also covers relationships, love and spirituality
* Lots of interactive exercises and sample tips