1. This is a prize draw for one goodie bag of Hodder Preview promotional materials: 1x Jane Austen at Home proof copy, 1x Madness is Better than Defeat Proof Copy, 1x This Beautiful Life proof copy, 1x Did You See Melody proof copy, 1x Slow Horses paperback copy, 1x The Reassembler sampler, 1x Windblow sampler, 1x New Scientistt, 1x John Murray zine 1x Hodder & Stoughton catalogue, 1x John Murray catalogue, 1x Caraval candle, 1x Hurrah for Gin gin miniature, 1x Hodder Preview bag. To enter, RT the competition tweet by @HodderBooks.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by employees of Hodder & Stoughton, whose decision will be final.
3. The winner may see their name posted on the @HodderBooks Twitter page.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 12:00 pm GMT on 10th March 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 12th March 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of Hodder & Stoughton, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person per day allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Hodder & Stoughton is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Hodder & Stoughton reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winners’ name will be published on the @HodderBooks Twitter page w/c 13th March 2017.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winners to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
12. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
13. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton, Hachette UK, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.