The Dog Guardian
Terms and Conditions
1 This is a prize draw for a one to one consultation with Nigel Reed, author and dog behaviourist and x10 runner up prizes of one copy of The Dog Guardian 9781473665057. Nigel will visit your home and deliver a personalised service to assess the environment and discover why your dog's problem behaviour is occurring. He will then guide you on how to communicate with your dog in kind, non-confrontational language so that he/she listens and responds to your requests. The advice will empower you to achieve the perfect relationship with your dog to ensure they are happy and well behaved. To enter, please tell us why your dog needs Nigel’s help on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #DogGuardianHelp
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Hodder & Stoughton, whose decision will be final.
3. The winners may see their entries posted on the
Hodder & Stoughton (hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on Thursday 15th June and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on Thursday 29th June. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner of the first prize is under 18 years of age, they will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winners names will be published on Hodder & Stoughton and The Dog Guardian social media accounts on Friday 30th June.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winners to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ
12. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
13. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.