Terms and conditions
Lorna Byrne competition
• Entries welcome from all countries, but must be in English.
• Closing date is midnight Thursday 20th June
• Winners shall be chosen at Random by Hodder and Stoughton UK.
• No correspondence will be entered into
• The 3 winners will be able to have a 30 minute telephone conversation with Lorna at a mutually convenient time between June 21st and July 30th. Winners can nominate who they would like the three paperback books signed and dedicated to and these books will be posted to an address of their choice.
• Entries on web page, require competitors to provide an email, together with a first name and country. Max length on web page 100 words.
• Entries to @lornabyrne must include #tag #tellmyguardianangel max words as per twitter.
• Entries on Facebook Angels In My Hair by Lorna Byrne must be on postings specifically related to this competition. Max length on facebook page 100 words.
Terms & Conditions:
1. There are three separate prize draws. These prize draws are each for a set of three signed, dedicated paperbacks of Lorna Byrne’s books including of A Message of Hope from the Angels, and a 30-minute telephone conversation with author Lorna Byrne at a mutually convenient time between June 21st and July 30th
The prize draws will be hosted in three places – one winner from each will be selected. These are: Twitter – entrants participate by using hash tag #tellmyguardianangel ; on https://www.facebook.com/lornabyrneangels ; on http://www.lornabyrne.com/
2. Winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the marketing team of Hodder & Stoughton , whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their name posted on the Lorna Byrne website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 12pm BST on 10/6/12 and closes at 11:59pm BST on 20/6/13. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over except employees of Hodder&Stoughton, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Hodder & Stoughton is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. Hodder & Stoughton reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9 The Winner will be published on the Hodder & Stoughton Facebook page, twitter account and on the Lorna Byrne website and Twitter account on 21st June 2013.
10. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton, 338 Euston Rd, London NW1 3BH